Sunday 13 February 2011

We wear the pants

I never thought I'd see the day when I turned my back on the ever-faithful, wardrobe staples -dresses and skirts...
This spring, I didn't want printed sheath dresses - just not my thing. Midi-skirts - would die for fashion, but still wouldn't be seen dead in one. Neon lace? How about no?

That's when fashion took a cue from the boys - ADAM showcased high waisted pants and tuxedo style blazers, Celine went casual, pairing tees with slouchy cream trousers, Dries van Noten was all about crisp, clinical elegance, marc by Marc Jacobs showcased an upbeat seveties revival and Hermes opted for cowboy and country Western...

My personal SS 2011 favourite? Who could resist the polka dot blouses and the belted trousers and playsuits by Marc Jacobs...


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment